VR Viewer for 2013 Nexus 7
VR Viewer quickly and easily converts your 2013 Nexus 7 tablet into a virtual reality 3D entertainment system! Experience HD resolution and immersive super-wide field-of-view!
- Be a Rift passenger via Splashtop Personal to an Oculus-connected PC
- Watch dozens of Oculus RIft videos on YouTube. Visit yay3d.com for an always growing playlist!
- Play Store VR apps - Google Cardboard, Dive City Rollercoaster, Bubblecars, VR Combat Flight Demo, dozens more!
- Check out a huge selection of Android / Cardboard VR apps, updated every day
- Try out current webGL developer tools - explore some Chrome Experiments utilizing three.js and also check out unity5 + asm.js possibilities in your browser!
VR Viewer is precision 3D-printed strong flexible ABS plastic and is a lightweight 84g. Available in black frame with black lens holders.
VR Viewer features:
- super quick attachment includes easy adjustment for proper centering over a range of 3D content
- a lightweight (84g) yet strong practical design 3D printed in ABS plastic
- huge 50mm short focal length precision hard-coated acrylic aspheric lenses specially manufactured for yay3d
- extremely wide field of view - up to 90+ degrees
- HD resolution when coupled with 2013 Nexus 7 tablets
- innovative yet simple lens separation adjustment accommodates differing IPD and content sizes
VR Viewer is sure to provide hours of immersive entertainment for everyone! Order yours today!!