Store is Open! April 23 2014, 1 Comment
I am pleased to announce availability of yay3d's brand new VR Viewer for 2013 Nexus 7 tablets!
VR Viewer is a new 3D printed accessory that has been meticulously designed to quickly and easily convert a small tablet into a virtual reality viewer. It is the result of 8 months of intensive re-design that has seen dozens of iterations.
VR Viewer features:
- super quick attachment includes easy adjustment for proper centering over a range of 3D content
- a lightweight (84g) yet strong practical design 3D printed in ABS plastic
- huge 50mm short focal length precision hard-coated acrylic aspheric lenses specially manufactured for yay3d
- extremely wide field of view - up to 90+ degrees
- HD resolution when coupled with 2013 Nexus 7 tablets
- ability to attach to 2012 Nexus 7 and iPad mini tablets also
- adaptable design - iPad (portrait mode) and Kindle versions coming
- innovative yet simple lens separation adjustment accommodates differing IPD and content sizes
- enjoy dozens of Oculus Rift videos on YouTube; loads of Play store VR-based games for android devices
- color and styling variations coming
We hope you'll enjoy receiving your own VR Viewer! Get an early start in immersing yourself in the coming future of Virtual Reality!
-Scott / yay3d